Your desk is one of your Magic Portals
Your desk is a magic portal that allows what you to get out into the world of business and to receive information from that world. Keeping it clutter free helps you channel the vibes in order to do that. It helps you to manifest your business desires.
What’s your Clutter Reality Right Now?
I’m looking at my desk now and these are my thoughts right now:
Why do I put things off sometimes’ There’s a pile of unsorted papers on the right hand side. I tidied it up last night but its still clutter because I didn’t go through everything.
What about you? How does sitting at your desk make you feel? What messages about how you run your life and your business is your desk giving you?
Choosing Good Words
When you are working at your desk, what energy do you want to vibe there? How do you want to feel?
For me its ……
In fact that’s how I want to feel in my office in general. Relaxed, inspired, creative, fun. That’s what I aim for and I’ve set up my space so that its easier for me to feel this way.
What about you? How do you want to feel in your workspace?
Choose your words and keep them in mind during the whole decluttering process.
Let’s Begin to Declutter Your Desk
- Remove everything from the desk/ Yes, that’s right – everything. Unplug all your devices. Empty your drawers. Paperwork off. Use boxes, or plastic bags or whatever is handy for you to put all your items in.
- Dust and clean the desk. This is a practical as well as symbolic step. You are starting afresh. Letting new energy in: fresh, new, clear energy for what you want to attract and what you want to portray in your business.
- Ask yourself the question …….. What things do I need on this desk that will make me more productive and give me the feelings that I really want to have in my workspace?
- Begin to sort through all the things that were on the desk. One by one. Ask yourself … Does this deserve a place on my desk? If it does, bless it and place it where you want it to go.
- Anything that is left over will either be unwanted or will need to be given a home elsewhere. This is an important step and will complete the job of clearing your desk and tidying up the loose ends. It’s not the most fun step but worth doing. If you like rewards think of something nice you can have or do once you’ve completed this step.
- Do you have everything you need on the desk. Do you need to bring in other things to set it up as you want it?
- Step back – look at what you have created. Take a deep breath in. Rejoice and celebrate. It feels dam good. Enjoy!
If you would like some support and inspiration to start your decluttering journey then I am here to help. At the moment I am offering an amazing coaching experience to help get you kick-started. Have a look here to see how we can declutter together.