What you need is a pack of happy assistants who are there to help you and be guided by what you want. You get to be the director.
Exposing our clutter can make us feel vulnerable. When I started working with people to help them shift their clutter this time round I realised that I had forgetten about this. I noticed that it took people a while to show me the full extent of their clutter. Even though I’ve seen it all before and I never judge but they weren’t to know that!
- The people who want you to get rid of things before you are ready
- The people who disapprove of your clutter and the way you live your life
- The people who don’t listen to how you want the day to go
- The impatient and the over incredulous
- Those who bring food and drinks
- Those who are happy to take orders – yours!
- Those you trust with your intimate feelings
- Those who embrace all the beauty and eccentricity of you
- The practical and the humorous
If you feel overwhelmed and would like some professional support and inspiration then I am here to help.
At the moment I am offering an powerful coaching experience to help get you kick-started. Have a look here to see how we can declutter together.